White Rock Wind Farm is committed to the New England Tablelands community and to strengthening relationships with the local community. The project team aims to keep an open dialogue with the local residents, stakeholders and the wider community to ensure successful exchange of information, consultation and engagement.
White Rock Wind Farm has developed an Stakeholder and Community Engagement Plan. The program of consultation is ongoing and will continue through construction and operation phases of the wind farm. It will include activities such as:
- operation of the Community Consultative Committee (CCC)
- regular project updates through newsletters, media articles and this website
- responding to any enquiries
- engaging with host landowners, near neighbours of the project, local councils and government agencies
- establishment of a shop front in Glen Innes to provide a central information hub, and
- one on one meetings as required.
Enquiries and Complaints
White Rock Wind Farm is committed to effective management of enquiries from interested parties and handling of complaints in relation to the project, as set out in our Complaints and Enquiries Policy and Plan. If you would like to make an enquiry or complaint in relation to the project, please contact us.