Community Consultative Committee
The purpose of the Community Consultative Committee (CCC) is to provide a forum for open discussion between representatives of White Rock Wind Farm, the community, local councils and other stakeholders.
The CCC membership consists of the following:
- Independent Chairperson appointed by the NSW Department of Planning and Environment
- Glen Innes Severn Council and Inverell Council representatives
- community representatives
- host landowner representatives, and
- representatives from White Rock Wind Farm Pty Ltd.
If you are interested in providing community feedback or wish to attend a future meeting as an observer, please contact us and we will pass your details on to the independent chairperson or community representative members.
Guidance on the operation of a CCC is provided by the NSW Department of Planning and Environment: Community Consultative Committee Guidelines (November 2016).
The next meeting will be held on Thursday 9 November 2017, 1:30-3:30pm at the Glen Innes Severn Learning Centre (71 Grey Street, Glen Innes)
For the draft agenda for the next meeting, please see here.
3 August 2017 Meeting
- project update
- minutes (these will be confirmed by CCC members at the 9 November 2017 meeting)
4 May 2017 Meeting
2 February 2017 Meeting
3 November 2016 Meeting
11 August 2016 Meeting
5 May 2016 Meeting
4 February 2016 Meeting
5 November 2015 Meeting
6 August 2015 Meeting
Previous CCC Meetings
Minutes of previous meetings are available.