Community Consultative Committee
The purpose of the Community Consultative Committee (CCC) is to provide a forum for open discussion between representatives of White Rock Wind Farm, the community, local councils and other stakeholders.
The CCC membership consists of the following:
- Independent Chairperson appointed by the NSW Department of Planning and Environment
- Glen Innes Severn Council and Inverell Council representatives
- community representatives
- host landowner representatives, and
- representatives from White Rock Wind Farm Pty Ltd.
Next CCC meeting will be Thursday 31 May 2018 from 1:30-3:30pm. If you are interested in providing community feedback or wish to attend a future meeting as an observer, please contact us and we will pass your details on to the independent chairperson or community representative members.
CCC Meeting Materials:
8 February 2018 Meeting:
CCC Meeting Archive:
Within the initial development and planning phase of the project, the CCC was coordinated by the previous project developer, see here for the meeting archive.
Guidance on the operation of a CCC is provided by the NSW Department of Planning and Environment: Community Consultative Committee Guidelines (November 2016).