Community Consultative Committee
The purpose of the Community Consultative Committee (CCC) is to provide a forum for open discussion between representatives of White Rock Wind Farm, the community, local councils and other stakeholders.
The CCC membership consists of the following:
- Independent Chairperson appointed by the NSW Department of Planning and Environment
- Glen Innes Severn Council and Inverell Council representatives
- community representatives
- host landowner representatives, and
- representatives from White Rock Wind Farm Pty Ltd.
Next CCC meeting is scheduled to be held on 22nd November 2018. If you are interested in providing community feedback or wish to attend a future meeting as an observer, please contact us and we will pass your details on to the independent chairperson.
CCC Meeting Materials:
31 May 2018 meeting:
8 February 2018 meeting:
CCC Meeting Archive:
Within the initial development and planning phase of the project, the CCC was coordinated by the previous project developer, see here for the meeting archive.
Guidance on the operation of a CCC is provided by the NSW Department of Planning and Environment: Community Consultative Committee Guidelines (November 2016).