White Rock Wind Farm regularly issues media releases to announce significant project activities or events. If you would like to make any media related enquiries please contact us.
Most recent news
Local service team starts at White Rock Wind Farm
Goldwind Australia has selected the service team for White Rock Wind Farm with 9 of the 12-person team recruited locally. The service team is the permanent team engaged to perform operation and maintenance on the assets installed at White Rock Wind Farm, including Wind Turbine Generators and other equipment.
See media release here.
Local Community visit White Rock Wind Farm
On Saturday 29 April, White Rock Wind Farm played host to some lucky members of the local community who saw first-hand the scale of the construction underway. Three of the site visit attendees were community representatives for the WRWF Community Consultative Committee (CCC). The remaining site visit attendees were successful raffle winners from several local events.
See media release for the event here.
Archived media releases:
- 11 April 2017: White Rock Wind Farm and the Commercial Broadcasters work hand in hand to deliver local TV solution
- 5 December 2016: Local community celebrates the arrival of first turbine blade!
- 3 November 2016: Keppel Prince Engineering secures major tower contract for White Rock Wind Farm
- 15 October 2016: Australia’s biggest wind turbine blades arrive for White Rock Wind Farm!
- 16 May 2016: WRWF Ground Breaking Ceremony
- 8 April 2016: Goldwind and CECEP Announce White Rock Wind Farm Construction
- 22 December 2015 : WRWF Vodafone Black Spot Site
- 17 December 2015: WRWF Media Release Industry Briefing
- 6 November 2015: WRWF Community Consultative Committee – Expressions of Interest
- 14 September 2015 : WRWF Local Businesses Participation
- 2 July 2015: Transgrid Agrees to Connect White Rock Wind Farm
- 22 May 2015: White Rock Wind Farm prepared for construction following RET deal