White Rock Wind Farm regularly issues media releases to announce significant project activities or events. If you would like to make any media related enquiries please contact us.
Most recent news
White Rock Wind Farm has donated 45 shipping containers to the NSW Rural Fire Service (RFS). The NSW RFS will use the containers for fire training and service provision across the district.
See full media release here.
Archived media releases:
- 10 July 2017: White Rock Wind Farm switches on turbines
- 9 May 2017: Local Service team starts at White Rock Wind Farm
- 3 May 2017: Local community visit White Rock Wind Farm
- 11 April 2017: White Rock Wind Farm and the Commercial Broadcasters work hand in hand to deliver local TV solution
- 5 December 2016: Local community celebrates the arrival of first turbine blade!
- 3 November 2016: Keppel Prince Engineering secures major tower contract for White Rock Wind Farm
- 15 October 2016: Australia’s biggest wind turbine blades arrive for White Rock Wind Farm!
- 16 May 2016: WRWF Ground Breaking Ceremony
- 8 April 2016: Goldwind and CECEP Announce White Rock Wind Farm Construction
- 22 December 2015 : WRWF Vodafone Black Spot Site
- 17 December 2015: WRWF Media Release Industry Briefing
- 6 November 2015: WRWF Community Consultative Committee – Expressions of Interest
- 14 September 2015 : WRWF Local Businesses Participation
- 2 July 2015: Transgrid Agrees to Connect White Rock Wind Farm
- 22 May 2015: White Rock Wind Farm prepared for construction following RET deal